RCU Forums - View Single Post - Stock Speeds:
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 11:41 AM
running_gag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stock Speeds:

ORIGINAL: BCSavage

ORIGINAL: lozzynitro8

dis iz 2 bcsavage wat u fukin sayin asshead fruity ebonics ***? look heres da deal i say wat i wanna fukin say an u ****face wil listen or go **** ya moms hed in and as 4 spellin u stuck up wank stain do i sound like i fukin giva **** if ma spellin iz gud or not this is ****ing r/c chat, not english lesson at ****ing school ohhhhhh im sorry no capital letter at the beginning of the sentance and no full stop at the end wat u gonna do bout dat u fukin gramma freak

ps ma ova powered eb4.28 modified wiv nos an supercharger + highperformance air intake wil screw ya savage ova and u if u dont get ya fat arsey hed out the way hahahahahahahahahahahaha

no need to get mad at me, it's not my fault your d!ck is so small you p!ss on your own balls. Lemme know when puberty hits K'? What are you, like 12? Anything older than that and you've probably got an IQ less than your shoe size. If you are going to try and help people around here, maybe it'd be alot easier to understand your stupidity if you used proper english/grammar. Instead, I have to bust out my Captain Crunch Decoder-ring to figure out the jibberish you've written. I could mash my face into my keyboard randomly and make more sense than you.

oh, and..

Ive already given up on public education. just ignore him. its better for you blood preasure. that and if we all ignore him he'll eventually go away and we'll have our forum the way it was. understandable.