RCU Forums - View Single Post - Senior PatternAssoc. -North East Chapter -Officially!
Old 01-29-2007, 08:12 PM
73driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Senior PatternAssoc. -North East Chapter -Officially!

To all those interested,
I have recently started a North East Chapter of the Senior Pattern Association and the application has been processed and APPROVED! SPA - NorthEast Chapter#4.

Most people that read this forum are familiar with the Senior Pattern Association. Over the last few years, a lot of interest from flyers has been expressed in the SPA and the type of flying we do. Last December I had submitted the chapter application in order to extend and promote SPA activity and events in to the North East region.

So now it is official, SPA has a chapter up here in the north east. What the goal here is, to start having sanctioned SPA contests and events here in the Northeast. For all those that are interested or have questions please contact me via email [email protected] . I really look forward to the future to having SPA functions up here, so if you are interested or perhaps have any suggestions or ideas please feel free to share them.

Pattern Flyers make smoother passes...!