RCU Forums - View Single Post - Yoshioka Dash Five Pattern Ship
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 09:36 PM
willygog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yoshioka Dash Five Pattern Ship

Hi, yes I started it almost 7 years ago and am just startng it again. I purchased a kit, a lanier stinger to get the feel for assembly back again, but im just piddling with this ,looking for all the parts and trying to decide what to do and how, I have thought about just using fixed gear and making it a tail dragger. seems that would make life so much easier, but you know it was designed for trike gear so I am going on that idea. plus I already have the wings half sheeted and the side I sheeted of course has the wheel well on it . figures. LOL the fuse is almost completed as well the belly pan. I had a motor in it the enya 1.2 but like I said sold it off. my old radio was so dried out hte plastic got brittle and the handle fell off in my hand, so that hit the floor and the battery yanked the plug on the board loose so I just went for a new / used radio. a step down from my ole 347 but its still better than nothing, got a six channel 622, should do the trick. I am quite anxious to get back to flying, I was just about to start doing pattern when I had to quite. But I M ready again. I have had plenty of time to forget the laws of gravity. And yes for all that time I have been hauling the half finished kit all over the USA.