RCU Forums - View Single Post - F27 STRYKER - Way Past the Limits - Part 5 - Step in to the Dark Side...
Old 02-16-2007, 05:28 PM
holyschmoley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F27 STRYKER - Way Past the Limits - Part 5 - Step in to the Dark Side...

ORIGINAL: somegeek

ORIGINAL: holyschmoley

I was looking around for a new charger that plugs into the wall instead of a car and that has the balancing lead that will work for the stock 27c lipo 3S battery. It'd be nice to have something that works for other batteries and a greater number of cells in the future. Mainly I want it to plug into the wall and have the right lead that fits that stock battery, though. Any ideas?

I found this in a previous post for $55 but don't know if has the right lead or if it's DC or wall outlet.
http://www.thunderpower-batteries.co...dBalancers.htm
Have you pondered a PC power supply converted for 12v supply use? Just throwing out there as an option...

PC power supply? I'm not sure what you mean. My current stock charger plugs into the car. I was looking to replace it with something that plugs into a wall outlet since I never need to charge in the field and would rather be closer by my charger. Also, my stock f27c charger has gotten touchy and sometimes starts giving errors for no reason or just after being bumped - but then charges fine again when being restarted. Also, sometimes after I check back after charging for an hour or so, it's blinking green like it's ready to go, so I don't know if it finished and then just went back to ready mode or not. Half the time I don't know if my batteries are completely charged or not and am afraid to start it up again.