RCU Forums - View Single Post - Civil Discourse
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 05:35 PM
Jimmy Skids
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Civil Discourse

ORIGINAL: JUGFLIER

"John Casey never mentions that he and others contacted our land lord and tried to take over the clubs lease, a club that had 20+ years with the land lord. He doesn't mention that he and his pals tried to form another club to do this. SAM's has an incredible runway and site that he wants his hands on." Quote Jimmy Skids

1. Question. This happen before or after his expulsion? If after his expulsion, were his cohorts the other expellees?
I'm not sure as it was a long time ago, but I would guess after.

"John Casey speaks about people having their cars keyed, yet leaves out that he kicked someones car." Quote JS.

2. This is disturbing if true.

"John Casey states that because officers resign that there is something wrong. Never mind if they have other interests or obligations that tax their time. If he is correct then there are a ton of clubs where there is something wrong." Quote JS.

3. Question. Did a boardmember resign under any cloud of suspicion in regards to the plane shooting incident?
The accused was never a board member. A board member who didn't like how it was handled did resign. I don't have any other details.

"John Casey states that he is one of the all time best warbird racers, scale builders, and overall joes around. Well John answer this: What class did you dominate in............. Bronze (beginner), Silver (intermediate), or Gold (advanced)....... and how many first place finishes did you have? " Quote JS.

4. This has no place in your post.
I know, I was just pointing out that there were more lies. Sorry.
Jim Smith