RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wich motor for crt???
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 11:31 PM
jaywax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wich motor for crt???

ORIGINAL: c_thomas01

Ok killed the stock motor that comes with the Jammin CRT. Its non rebuildable. The pin on the end of the crank sheered off and cracked the bottom of the case.
I need a new motor for under $200 that doesnt cost alot to build. Im going to be doing a bit of racing but nothing too serious. I was thinking about the mach .26 or the 427 or the jpx.28 What are you guys rinning and what do you like. Thanks
The guy just asked for suggestions on a good motor for under $200, he did not ask for all the personal garbage. Post your suggestion and leave it alone. I'm quite sure he does not want to hear about your bad personal experiences. There are thousands of rc engines sold each day and just because there are some people who have a problem or problems does dot mean the particular product is crap. Some people think that the CRT is crap, but anyone who knows RC should know different. Same as with STS. They make superb engines that are reasonably priced. There are some good .28 engines under $200 to put into your truggy. Try amainhobbies, carolinasrc, racernine, axialracing, or stsmicroengine. They all sell affordable .28 eninges. They are respected sites and sell quality engines. Hope this helps.