RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hyper 8 chassis tweaked / Driveshaft tweaked, PICS.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:51 AM
adz06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hyper 8 chassis tweaked / Driveshaft tweaked, PICS.

the hyper 8 rtr come with a plastic type brace and the hyper 8 pro comes with a good strong cnc brace also looks good.
ORIGINAL: MannyEdge

ORIGINAL: Dawman

I`ve ran probly at least 8 gallons through my H8 and haven`t had many problems . Well , I broke a front shock shaft once and went to Big Bore shocks . When I bought the buggy , I bought all kinds of parts , probly near $100 in spares and only used the tuning inserts as they were getting worn . The H8 weak ? Not in my eyes . A lot depends on how you treat it and maintain it . Running it without the rear brace , is just asking for trouble . I would never run any of my bugs without a brace , I have too much $ and respect for my rc collection to waste on running like that and knowing something will definetly break .Sorry but that just seems reckless ignorant. It would sit for the day and I`d help out with the track or be a pit guy for someone .

I am thinking about getting this buggy. Does the H8 come with a brace or do I have to purchase it separately?

Thanks,

Manny