RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hyper 8 chassis tweaked / Driveshaft tweaked, PICS.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:54 PM
what_stanger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hyper 8 chassis tweaked / Driveshaft tweaked, PICS.

I said myself he had no rear brace on. It has nothing to do with maintanence and servicing. I figured maybe you guys would want to see it.

Dawman,
Ignorant? Come on dude, its not like hes 12 and thought the loss of weight would be worth it, or more flex would be worth it. He stated just about everytime he drove it that the brace was missing and it might break. Usually sarcastic, but this crash was at full throttle, and it happened. He knew the possibility was there everytime he took it otu. Chassis was like 60 bucks or something, driveshaft....hell I don't know. It could have been worse.

As for some pro drivers without a rear brace, I know Yannick drives without a rear brace.

ORIGINAL: 46u

I have a Hyper 8 with 5 plus gallons on it and I am not a very good driver and have landed it ever way there is more then once and had very few problems with mine! I am at the track 9 out of 10 weekends and yet have not finished a race do to anything breaking. So is the Hyper 8 all that weak or is lack of maintenance and servicing? [X(]