RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hyper 8 chassis tweaked / Driveshaft tweaked, PICS.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:06 AM
what_stanger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hyper 8 chassis tweaked / Driveshaft tweaked, PICS.

Read a little closer, I said I'm NOT posting a "why did it break, hyper 8 sucks/weak" thread. What I'm saying is that I'm not asking anyone why it broke, I'm also not claiming the hyper 8 is weak. Sorry you didn't catch that. I wanted to clarify it from the get go so no one would come and tell me their buggy hasn't had this problem, of course not....if you've had the brace on. Even with the brace this doesn't happen very easily.

I'll say it once more, the brace didn't fall off, it would take a lot of stupidity to never see it loose and then fall off. HE REMOVED THE REAR BRACE.

[quote]ORIGINAL: 46u

For both the front and rear drive shafts sell for about $10 retail. All I can say I see chassis sell on ebay all the time for about $25. Now keep in mind you are the one that stated how weak the Hyper 8 was so what did you expect people to say? [sm=spinnyeyes.gif] Yes I said many pros run with out a rear brace but do they have to pay for there parts???????? If the brace fell off and he did not notice it has a lot to say about maintenance! [X(]

[quote]ORIGINAL: what_stanger

Chassis was like 60 bucks or something, driveshaft....hell I don't know. It could have been worse.