RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hyper 8 chassis tweaked / Driveshaft tweaked, PICS.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:48 PM
what_stanger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hyper 8 chassis tweaked / Driveshaft tweaked, PICS.

I never asked for anything. I was just showing pictures of damage. People like to see stuff like that. I never wanted to be criticized for something I didn't even do!

I stated from the get go, the reason why the parts failed(that should be a give away, that i'm not bagging on the hyper 8!). I was just trying to show people what can happen in a high speed crash. Most(all) top shelf buggies are pretty tough, and you don't see them damaged very often. This is one of those times, I figured I would show you all. damn.

46u, I edited the hell out of my first post because freeimagehosting.net was being a pain in the ass. The quote you're looking for is STILL here, in which i refer to the hyper 8 and weak. If you read the context though, you'll see what I meant. If I really were posting to bag on the hyper 8, and complain.....don't you think I would be saying stuff like "it shouldn't have broken even without the brace" ?

Like I said, the point was just to show some damage. I only added the story of what happened to avoid crap like this. I knew people would come on an defend their precious hyper 8s. Imagine if I never said why it broke, It would have been flooded with replies with why did it happen, how did it happen, this that.

Removing the rear brace can be a tuning method, although I don't do it, and my friend wasn't either. I agree its not that wise if you crash once in a while as eventually you'll end up breaking something.