RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Blackhawk Heli... A lil bigger than T-Rex
Old 04-03-2007, 11:47 PM
arthure

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Blackhawk Heli... A lil bigger than T-Rex

Well,

I tried to see if the motor controller operations manual was correct and it did go into the program mode witht he full throttle position the first two or three times. However being slightly deaf and distractable I though it had gone into the programing mode the forth time. It didn't. Then I proceeded to put it back to full throttle thinking I was safe when...... You guess it .5 seconds to the ceiling [X(]about 1 second down after I hit the throttle to off. [&o] The blades struck the wall above my cabinet with full force and didn't even dent the blades my wall I can not say the same thing for. Pretty good two inch dent in my corner. During the fall I damaged the landing skid mount and of all things the only other damage was a bent main shaft. The strongest thing on the heli and it is basically the only thing that needed to be replaced. I got the parts from Xheli and reassembled the bird she is in fine form again and hovers rock solid. I still have had no accidents with her in a intentional "hover". I really like this heli, very predictable. (P.S. I know now to do the esc test with out the main blades installed.) oops.[:@]