RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Blackhawk Heli... A lil bigger than T-Rex
Old 04-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Timeflyer1
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Blackhawk Heli... A lil bigger than T-Rex

Hi Craig, nice to know I am not the only one having trouble dialing in the stock gyro. Could I ask what telebe gyro you are using? I have a gy240 on another heli of mine and I would prefer not messing with it, as my other heli flies really well as is.

Sorry to hear about the idle up switch issue. When I first started testing my 450, I placed it on my heli fixture and then flipped the switch. Man was that an eye opener. It went crazy on my fixture. I have not put it back on the fixture yet, after dailing it in. However, this week I will put it back on and flip the switch again to see if all the pitch and throttle curves line up past normal hover.
I am probably months away from trying any 3d flying. I keep working with my G3.5 simulator and can do 3d flying with that, but am no where near trying it with a real heli yet............

Chris, I will check all connections and the crystal seating. I have put another 3 packs thru the hover mode and I can not make this thing spin around again by itself. Which is really a good thing. I am starting to feel more confident and the heli seems to feel more predictable with each hover session.

Once I receive my two other battery packs, I will be going out to the field this week and seeing how this little bird really flies.

What kind of flying time is everyone seeing with the stock battery?

Have a Happy Easter all.......

Julius