View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 02:13 AM
Atlanta 60
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Engine of Aurora 25

ORIGINAL: petiteway
clip:
I am thinking about can I fit a FS53 4C engine into it, this 4C engine is too havey I think and too big, but the sound would be nicer.
Welcome!!

Good Luck on the Aurora 25 Project!! Please keep us posted!!

I have an Aurora 45 kit...I plan to scratch build an Aurora 60 also...

I'd "Personally" vote for a 2 stroke engine for your Aurora just from a kewlness stand point...Keeping with the lineage and all that sorta stuff...

I'm pretty hard pressed to find anything that sounds kewler than my YS .45 and Hatori pipe combo...When it's on the pipe...It's wicked!!

I have yet to fire up any of my YS .61's...I'm looking forward to running one of those guys soon!!

Now..One of Dub Jett's engines may rank slightly higher than my YS's in the wicked two stroke ambiance arena?? It's been a while since I've heard one though...But if memory serves me correctly...Those engines kinda make everyone else want to pack their stuff up and go home with their head hung low...

Hummm...I wonder what Jett may have that will fit an Aurora 25?? Maybe Bob27s will stop by this thread and offer some advise??

OK...Sorry to go off...Nothing wrong if you want to do a Four Stroke(put-put) power plant...I'm sure with the right muffler...It will be kinda kewl...(JK)

Have Fun...

Chuck