RCU Forums - View Single Post - NTSC or PAL?
Thread: NTSC or PAL?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 08:52 AM
heli_Rod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NTSC or PAL?

I'll look up your video and check it out.

It's nice to learn the pitfalls from other people before I fall in them all myself....LOL.....which I usually do. I had planned on running the camera on it's own power supply. For right now it is just going to be in a fixed position so I can learn about how to set everything up. Later, who knows what I'll do, but I see a lot of interesting possibilities.

For now the camera is going in one of my helis. My 90 size MD-500. It runs very smooth with little vibration and has lot of "glass" area to look out of. Also plenty of room to locate the airborne system. It also has the lifting power of a John Deere tractor!

I'm interested in trying the video googles later, but I think I'll wait until I put it in one of my planes and only then with a good safety pilot to bail me out of trouble.

I'm going to feed the receiver into my Sony video camera for now and just record the flight. I'm getting anxious to do the airborne video. I've wanted to do it for a long time.

I've done about everything you can do in modeling over the years and this is a new frontier for me...I'm excited![sm=biggrin.gif]

Rod
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl28802.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	662533