RCU Forums - View Single Post - Engine of Aurora 25
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 08:23 PM
Atlanta 60
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Engine of Aurora 25

That is indeed interesting information Lotus72D posted...Great news!!

I looked up the OS last night...Yeah...It's allot more reasonable from a price standpoint...I also did a quick search for some tuned pipe info but kinda came up a little dry??

I'm not very familiar with those displacement engines...I would think there are guys running pipes ect on them though...Right?? I dunno for sure...

Not that you "Need" a tuned pipe...I just think they are a nice performance advantage...And they Look and Sound Kewl..Which is very, very important..he he

I have seen a really good looking picture of someones Aurora25 posted "somewhere" on this site...You may have seen it also?? I know I saved it to one of my computers...I'll try to find it...It was Kewl...

I think you will really like the quality of the kit...It is pretty much the nicest kit "I" have ever had...It's so nice..I'm a little worried about screwing it up..he he

I was actually planning to "save" my 45 kit...What I thought I may do is just use the original MK Kit as a Master...I'll just trace the parts and cut them from scratch to preserve the original...That way I know I will always have a back-up...

I'm defiantly making a copy of the drawings to work from and save the originals...

Have Fun and get some sleep..he he

Chuck