RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need Help Please
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 09:55 AM
alias_neo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need Help Please

Hey, thanks a lot for the instructions, very kind of you and i think you for your time and effort. Something that's very hard to come by from a stranger here in the UK.

I had it runnin from the 6V on full throttle for about 5 minutes and the unit stayed stone cold. I guess cooling it shouldn't be a problem. Just in case i did want to cool it, does the controller contain the pump itself or would we need a water pump to pump the water through it?

I spoke to my grandad and he is a bit fed up with it, he's very ill and doesnt have the patience any more. He wants to just get it going with what we have already. Being an electronic engineer I'm trying to figure a way out I can try and improve what we have to do what he wants but being unfamiliar with RC and not knowing in detail the characteristics of the RX/TX or the controller it's hard t do much.

About the reply to my want to build myself a car. Someone suggested a racing truck. I want to build something from scratch first time because I can't really afford nor justify affording a built one then buying another. i would like to build some sort of off-road buggy/mud-plugger (any of you played motorstorm on PS3? - that kind of thing) but i'll talk about that in the relevent section when i get nearer to doing so as it won't be until the end of the year.

Anyway, I might not be back for a while so thank you all for being so kind and especially Ross (Macleod) for the instructions for the HBS-60. Very kind of you. Good bye for now, and it has been a pleasure to vitness this comunity however brief.

alias_neo (Hamid)