RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone still own a Kyosho Mega Force
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 10:51 PM
pythonfan
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone still own a Kyosho Mega Force

That's not it, lol, that is an old news to me, there getting to release a totally new truck, its not on there site, well it was for a day, but the next it was gone! I use to be sponsored but them, wen they found out i was racing there monster truck i got sponsored, not a huge million dollar sponsor gig but enough to get by, i got free parts for my truck, i had the hat, the shirt, i had the paper saying it all, but i was dropped a year or so back after i got sick cause i was asking for parts and not racing, so there went that one, but i do get emails from my friends that are still sponsored by them, and i get emails from them still, i has a chance to race the new inferno truggie for them early this year but i did not have the $$$ at the time, they said if i had the $$$ to pay for 1/2 the truggie they would sponsor me but no money no sponsor! But ya late this year or early next year it will be released, i have one pic form them, but they do watch the forums lol to make sure the info does not leak out.

But let me tell you, you will never see this truck coming! kyosho has been watching all the new Mt's and has made a beast!