RCU Forums - View Single Post - HPI SAVAGE VS DURATRAX WARHEAD EVO VS TRAXXAS REVO & TMAX?
Old 05-14-2007, 08:27 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HPI SAVAGE VS DURATRAX WARHEAD EVO VS TRAXXAS REVO & TMAX?

ORIGINAL: rodneykwalker

Man, now i got more problems,,,,

Ok, my engine is leaking fuel right behind the flywheel. Is the flywheel the round thing that you would sit a starter box on? Lots of fuel, like very fast. Duratrax says i need to send it to them. They said its a bearing. Now, I want to take my .21 engine out of my rd logics sho, but the problem with that engine is the flywheel is stuck, and not spinning. Can someone help me with all these problems? I want to put the buggy engine in my warhead.
Go ahead and chuck that bum engine. Do not send back the enitire turck, instead, dismount it and send back only the engine. In the mean time, try getting an STS D30M and tuned pipe for about $200 (a real deal!) and slap that into your truck. This will let Duratrax know that you will not sacrifice your fun while they replace a factory defect.

With a D30M in your truck, you will not ever want to slap that sorry .27 engine back into it ever again. As a matter of fact, when Duratrax sends you a new .27engine, just sell it on-line to recover some of the money you spend to buy the STS gear.