RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hanger 9 F-22 Craptor
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Doc Austin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hanger 9 F-22 Craptor

ORIGINAL: cruzomatic

Ahhh geezzz. I was really looking forward to this plane. Was planning on installing an O.S 55ax in it.
On the Evolution 46, the F22 flew fine, but I had an OS55 just sitting there waiting to turn some nice little airplane into a firebreathing monster. With an OS55, mine went like a scalded dog. It flies a little wierd, but it makes up for it by being so cool looking. I flew the crap out of mine and had a good time with it. It wasn't a perfect airplane but for the money is was a steal. I got $450 worth of giggles out it for sure.

As far as quality control problems or wrecking airplanes, my experience with big hobby distributors is that they are easier to work with if you call them and give them a chance to make it right before you go on the internet and call their products crap. Isolated examples of faulty mass production do get out, which is where lemons come from. This is why products have warranties. Warranties are no good if you don't give the distributor a chance to honor them.

I've never had a product problem with a Horizon brand that they didn't fix to my satisfaction or beyond, the same week. Even at that, I fly every day and torture my equipment, and I've only had to call Horizon once or twice, and one of those was probably my own fault and they made it right anyway.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf99110.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	685165   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fb87840.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	685166