RCU Forums - View Single Post - Will this work?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 02:06 AM
zax2000
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Will this work?

http://kangkeusa.com/superkraft.htm

It is the yellow Monocoupe 90a/60. Sounds good so far, but not for my Ammo inrunner! The specs it lists are with a gas or glow setup as there was no electric setup mentioned in the manual. Some additional info on the prototype is available in the first page or two of the manual which you can view on that website. It states 7-9 lbs, actually so if electric is lighter than it may be closer to that when complete. I have extra electronics I plan on installed (video setup, black box, downlink) which may add an extra 1 or 1-1/2 lbs but I think 9-10 lbs is looking more realistic. I plan on flying very scale-like but with some extra power to get shorter take-off rolls and perform mild loops when commanded (without some serious pre-loop diving) but by no means any aggressive aerobatics, I have other planes for that. I am basically looking towards the least expensive e-setup to get this bird off the ground comfortably, I know inexpensive and electric hardly go together but I just mean I don't need a hot rod with this big, gentle flyer! Thanks for your help!