RCU Forums - View Single Post - Just got my GST 7.7 in!
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 10:02 PM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Just got my GST 7.7 in!

ORIGINAL: PetrolisTasty

Man, you've bashed them both. You know how much better GST is for bashing. The huge tires, great shocks, AWESOME torque, ect ect... These are all features pointing to a truck born to be busted into tiny pieces and then fixed and busted again!

Yeah. LST2 DOES dominate GST at the track, but it gets spanked at the basher's pit. I'm not saying that LST2 is absolutely horrible, I'm saying that GST is just an awesome basher.
Yes your right I have bashed them both and the GSt is a better basher, but it isn't by as much of a landslide as your referring to. Yes it definately bashes harder but man the LST2 can take a beating as well! As soon as my LST2's new spur gear comes in i'll make a bash video of the LST2
On the subject of shocks ~ LSt2 has AWESOME shocks, much better then the GST shocks. I have yet to mess up the LSt2's shocks, but the GST i blew the shock caps off two the other day making my video. Not saying the GST shocks are bad at all but the LST2 shocks are definately better. In the end both trucks are freaking awesome. I think Miami is taking offence because you don't own, nor have you driven a LST2, and your making alot of aqusations (sp?) just as he dosen;t own a GST, and is doing the same. Having a friend who owns one and let you drive a truck once, can NOT tell you how the truck performs, you have to own the trucks and equally test them on the same terrain and bash them the same way to get an accurate assumption of what areas they perform better in. Thats just my .02 cents. It is pointless to argue with someone over which is better when you only know and own one of the two trucks your arguing about.