View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Rcpilot
My Feedback: (78)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Need Programming Help

ORINAL: Roadster

ORIGINAL: Rcpilet

One of the fellas at the field is using an X-link on a Futaba TX. He's getting hits and lock-outs on his 100CC composite plane. I think he's getting a little gun shy too.

Thanks
I'm NOT getting hits or LOCKED out with the Xtreme Link. It is a Tx problem!!!!!!!!!! I hate when people can't get a story right. And starts these kind of B.S. RUMORS .

Greg

Greg:
You don't have to be upset about it.

You and I talked briefly a couple weeks ago and you told me you had been locked out a couple times that morning. I asked you if you were using X-link and you said that you were indeed using it on a Futaba TX.

I'm not trying to start rumors. I made the assumption that you were having X-link problems. You did not indicate that your problems were TX related.

All you need to do is clarify. I didn't get the story right, because we didn't talk long enough. You were prepping to take off and I didn't want to stand there and talk--because I knew you wanted to taxi out and fly. I know you guys are nervous when your flying those big planes--the last thing you want is 20 questions while your in the taxi lane waiting to take off.

Have you gotten your problems straightened out yet? What TX is it? Are you planing to send the TX back? Whats your plan of action? Are you still getting hits or lockouts? Will you post back and tell us what you did to fix the problem?

I want to fly 2.4ghz too, but I'm worried that the technology isn't quite bulletproof yet. We're all in the same boat out at the field. I have gas airplanes too. You guys just don't see them because I can't afford to loose them due to a radio hit or a lockout. I'm waiting to see if anyone can come up with a safer system. It's dangerous at our field. We all know that. I just hope nobody gets hurt. Thats my biggest fear. The airplanes are replaceable. It sucks--they cost $3000+. But, I just don't want to hurt someone.