RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need Programming Help
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Rcpilot
My Feedback: (78)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: Need Programming Help

You brought yourself into this Greg. I never mentioned your name or alluded to you in any way.

You DID say you'd been hit and had a "couple PCM lockouts"

Nevermind. You and your snooty gas buddies are too good to talk to anyone at the field. You guys sit over in your corner and talk to nobody. The only time any of you have anything to say is when your intimidating other less experienced club members to stay grounded while you fly alone. You guys are so errogant--it's sickening. People are constantly complaining to the membership board about you guys and your attitudes at the field. Did you get the newsletter yet? Big article about attitudes on the front page.

The only time you and your buddies have anything to say on RCU is when you think you can trap me or make me look bad on this forum. Your buddy Mike (FZR1000 and other username M_Gruenwald) tried messing with me a couple weeks ago and the admins here took care of him for registering under 3 different usernames. Thats against site rules, but he registered under 3 different usernames to try and cause me problems on this internet site. Thats pathetic. He can't man up and talk to me at the field in person. He tries to hide behind his computer. And he's not even smart enough to register with different email addesses.

You still haven't said weather or not you ever got the problem figured out. I don't expect you will either. You guys are all the same. You got time to come on this site and screw with me over a RUMOR at the field from your buddy Al--but not ONE of you will come up to me like a MAN and ask to hear my side of the story. You take AL at his word and think I'm a scumbag. You don't even know me. You've made your decision not to like me based on RUMOR. A RUMOR from a bitter and angry old man. You haven't ever bothered to actually strike up a conversation with me. You haven't ever bothered to talk to me, like a person.

It's easier to pop off on the internet where you get to be anonimous to the rest of the world.

But, you see fit to try and embarrass me on a public forum. You have time to write that drivvel--but you got no time to help out the rest of the modeling community by telling people what caused your problems last weekend. You could be a good modeler and tell everyone what exactly happend with your X-link and your TX--maybe that would help someone else out. Someone outside of your little circle of friends. But, instead--you choose to come on here and try to make me look foolish?

That right there shows the type of person you REALLY are.