RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum DX-7
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 09:57 AM
gooseF22

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum DX-7

Hey guys, Hello from Hell, or at least it is hot enough over here to be hell. I hope everyone is enjoying not getting shot down and for the most part glitch free flying. I get to miss the summer of flying and Im bummed about it. So all of you make sure not to whine about flying conditions. Its too hot and windy every day to fly a model without it basically exploding. One thing we did learn about over here is impedence. Listen to Dick on the battery stuff. We had some high impedence batteries over here, and they are basically useless for any type of high demand. Combined with already hot conditions, the resistance internal in the battery wont allow the release of enough trons for adequate power for simple little toys and things like that. By the way, if you put 2 packs in parallel, the impedence is 1/2 of 1 battery pack of the same make. Thats why 2 packs can deliver more power in general. Exception is the A123's a single pack can melt a 10 guage wire. they are strong and stable. Im going to convert over to them when I get home. Im sold.... bye bye regulators.

Bob, How do you like the 9channel JR? Is it pretty close to the current 9303 programming?