RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Hyper ST thread!!
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Wolvenborn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Hyper ST thread!!

I'm still working on breaking in my new engine as well. It's seeming to get faster and faster as the days go by, but still probably needs to be tuned a bit (and being completely new to this sport, I'm having to rely a bit on the guys at the local track).

So far I'm loving this thing....I only have a few minor issues:

1. Needing to ziptie the battery to the chassis. I purchased a NiMH rechargeable, and noticed right away (as many suggested here) that it needed to be secured in some way.
2. Every once in a while during driving it just dies....I've yet to troubleshoot this problem yet. It's only happened 2 times thus far (I probably have 10-15 tanks through the engine thus far).
3. When I got the switch to have an external way to charge my truggy, the cord wasn't long enough. It's barely poking it's head out of the receiver box....and it's a pain to plug in. I need to find a better way to thread that outside the box, or find an extension.

Either way it's a blast. I'm sure once I get ready to start racing competitive I might throw a better engine in the truggy...but first order of business will be replacing the radio.

Here are some pics of my truggy before getting it all dirty