RCU Forums - View Single Post - H9 80" Cap or GP PW Extra??
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2003, 05:59 PM
SMALLFLY-
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H9 80" Cap or GP PW Extra??

Fact is most top flyers prefer the extra, look at the unlimited Imac planes. Who won TOC makes no difference because any of them could have under the right circumstances. The high stab on the cap makes it, well snapier not necessarily bad just depends on what you want, and as far as extras not 3ding as good, well maybe you should watch the toc video and yes 80% is a pure guess but there were quite a few. This thread being sidetracked as it is is about wether the flier can handle the cap or the extra. If he already has the edge he can fly either, one will be a more precise plane that can do most 3d well, (gp extra). I have one, Im sure the cap is a great flying plane I have not flown one. My only comparison is a MW cap I owned and the gp extra flies light years better than it. After all the bellowing IMO if you want a tumbler that may require a bit more attention to air speed get a cap. If you want exact snap capability and smoothness along with somepretty good tumbling get the extra. Just my opinion