RCU Forums - View Single Post - uh oh
Thread: uh oh
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 11:49 PM
shcokwave36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: uh oh

ORIGINAL: mopartybob

heck of a place to put a plastic duck...in the middle of a pond....[:@], drain your fuel, pull your plug,open your carb to wot and start a crankin her over,inverted,sideways,allways....do the best you can to purge as much water out of it as you can...now the fun part,more likely than not your electronics took a dousin also....yup.pull'em out,open em up,and hit'em with a hair drier,it would behoove you to also spray'em down with a water displacement medium also,such as corrosion x,INOX,etc....and balloon your reciever if you have'nt done so already,welcome to the wonderful world of post-run sinking/ maintenence...if you work at it thouroughly,you could be back on the water tomorrow....[:-]but if there is any question as to the operation of your electronics,(glitching) and such , DO NOT OPERATE it until resolved, oh yeah,get a fishin pole to help retrieve your boat,one guy drowned already this year.....[&o]

I had a row boat to fetch my boat but seeing it start to go under like the titanic just made me jump in and swim to it