RCU Forums - View Single Post - CEN Matrix RTR engine break-in questions
Old 08-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Jay-r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CEN Matrix RTR engine break-in questions

ORIGINAL: mattyb13

Hey there,
My .02 is that the Matrix has a LOT of compression and all the same things freaked me out at first when I got my buggy and started break in. After almost a gallon my car idles pretty good. On startup it wants to creep just a little. Thats where I like it. DOGMAN helped me with MANY of the same questions. DOGMAN, now if you could just open a legit hobby shop near my house so didnt have to order so much stuff online I'd be set! So frustrating. I need $4 aluminum servo arm and I cant find a hobby shop within hours that carrys them!!! UGH!
Hi Matty, I'm actually enjoying break-in even though It's quite a pain in the hands
I finally started the engine in my Matrix after almost 2 years on the shelf. The only problem I have right now is where I could continue breaking-in my buggy yesterday me and my wife went to Saltwater beach park which is about 20 minute drive from our apt. and I'm scared it might annoy some of the park goers there because of the noise. I can't definitely do it here in our apt. complex vicinity, It's just hard we don't have any offroad RC tracks around here[]