RCU Forums - View Single Post - - Official Kyosho MP777 ST-R Thread -
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 03:31 PM
mtbkym01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: - Official Kyosho MP777 ST-R Thread -

Hey great news PRO, I'm hoping my LRP, chassis, clutch and upper rods get here this week, I just love working on this thing, almost as much as actually driving it. As I stated in another post, hopefully we'll have a new track here pretty soon, so some decent racing can commence, until then, I'll keep modding it until it is totally pimped out, costing me a fortune but hey, these Kyosho's rock, just ask Pavadis, King, Lutz and co. By the way there's some pretty quick guys down here in OZ with 777 kanai buggies and truggies doing really well also. There's a lot of hype about Jammin's, Mugen's, Xray's etc, but each time a WC comes around (Nitro tourers included), Kyosho continue to come up with the goods, lets not forget that kyosho won the first ever EP off road worlds in 2wd, well before a lot of these other companies were even a twinkle in someone's eyes. I'm not flaming any of these other products, I know they are all of the highest quality, but I think a lot of folk, particularly on RCU dont give kyosho the kudos they deserve. I'm aware their pricing could be a bit of an issue in this, but hey, as they always say, you get what you pay for. I think the addition of Gil Losi Jr to the Kyosho America team, will help promote the product in the US, and maybe that will help.

Good to hear you got yours, keep us updated, GO INFERNO