RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sylvian1975 & DL50 & CMP Extra330L
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 04:35 AM
dewi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sylvian1975 & DL50 & CMP Extra330L

Hi

I am looking for some advice.

I purchased a DL50 engine in combo with a CMP Extra 330L from sylvian1975 (Steven) on eBay. This was on 02 June 2007.

From all accounts of feedback, and experience here he has been trustworthy.

The dl50 arrived after a week, and the plane a week and a half later.

Unfortunatly the plane arrived damaged. I contacted sylvian1975 ASAP, with photos of damage, and it was arranged for me to post the damaged parts back to him at my expense whilst he sourced replacement parts and would return them to me. It was going well so far.

The last I heard, about two months ago, was that he confrmed the damaged parts had arrived and that he was waiting for parts from the supplier.

I have sent one or two emails a week by different ways, and have had no response at all. I do not know if he will do what he said.

eBay has been contacted, but they can not do anything because the purchase ended up outside of eBay (I dont quite know how, but it was something to do with a custom paypal invoice being issued that I paid by).

So I have an engine and half a plane sitting in my shed wondering if I am ever going to see the replacement parts because sylvian1975 will not respond to me anymore.

Does anyone have an idea about what I can do next?

Thanks in advance

dewi