RCU Forums - View Single Post - H9 Sundowner
Thread: H9 Sundowner
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 11:25 AM
bzyguy01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: H9 Sundowner

Hey Vince....I'm going to try and give my 2 cents for what its worth as It's about all I have [] My OS 160 2 stroke is lighter and makes similar power if not more than the EVO gasser. Regardless of what the specs say....Cuz in real life results that I'm comparing to I'm pulling the same 15X12 at a higher static RPM and I'm using a "W" prop. My straight and level flights are pulling 125 MPH on radar with no dive inertia and others with the evo on radar are only pulling 109 to 111? I did not radar their planes but I pulled those #'s off of another racer forum for the SD. I thought I was going slow untill I compared their setup with the EVO. Still not fast enough for me tho...Guys with the Moki 2.10 are telling us that they are flat getting it but I have not heard of their radar results as of yet. I would think it would rip with the 2.10 moki tho. As far as YS I have zero experience with that engine?? Sorry. And as far as the DA.....I'm with you here.... It's your bird...use your own judgement as to if the construction in the bird will hold up. I think that the guys said not to do it because of the liability....on anyones part. And thats cool but it's your bird. I'm not saying do it or don't but if it was mine and that was what I wanted....Nobody's gonna stop me right or wrong. What do you think the replies the guy got that said he was going to build the first real turbin jet RC plane??? Yeah!
AS always...Keeping it real

Shayne