RCU Forums - View Single Post - WildHare's 120 size Edge 540 and Extra 260 are available again
Old 10-01-2007, 05:12 PM
nedyob
My Feedback: (67)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WildHare's 120 size Edge 540 and Extra 260 are available again

I have V-1 of the so called WH Baby Edge 540,
I installed the O.S. 160 w/BC Pitts muffler (with no pump), I used Hitec HS 5945 servo's on Ail, Elev & Rudder with pull pull set up,sandard on throttle. Carbon fiber main gear and tail wheel. weights in about 11 lbs. Its on it's third flying season with about I would guess 250 flights on it. the CG is still at the factor recomended setting. When I started flying the Baby Edge I was starting my Advanced stage in Areobatics and this year I achived my Unlimited statis. My instructor was amazed at my proficiency and excelleration in advancement in my flying in the past 2 1/2 years. I really loved this plane and I'm making the move to gas and recently purchased the 28% WH Edge 540. Tom at Wild Hare is always a phone call away and will not steer you wrong.
I also forgot Im running a APC 17 X 4 prop, It fly's great at 1/2 to 3/4 throttle and snaps great on Avelances and spins are very tight, but still floats like a trainer on landing.
The WH Baby Edge 540 V2 looks great and I am not disapointed in my Baby Edge.
NEDYOB