RCU Forums - View Single Post - WildHare's 120 size Edge 540 and Extra 260 are available again
Old 10-02-2007, 04:22 PM
nedyob
My Feedback: (67)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WildHare's 120 size Edge 540 and Extra 260 are available again

Well I'm not the spokes person, that would be Tom, but I am very satisfied with my Baby Edge V1. I't has served me well. The Hitec HS 5945 servo's I have on it were dicontinued shortly after I bought them from Tower. I think Hitec went to to 5645 shortly there after.
I think my Edge weights is at under 11 lbs, because it's very light. The discription of the V-2 sounds great and it looks like Tom lightened the new version up to help with the OS 1.20, If it hovers with the 1.20 size engine then it will be bullistic with the OS 1.60 and way over powered with the Moki 1.80.
The air frame on mine is still good, before I started building mine, I hit all the wood joint areas with med CA and I pinned the engine box as a precation.
I usually fly my OS 1.60 around 1/2 throttle and use the exrta power for pull outs and added pwer when I need it. I did have to block the left inlet hole on the cowel to get more air flow over the engine.
NEDYOB