RCU Forums - View Single Post - G3.5 Expansion Pack Wishlist
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 06:33 PM
Kavik Kang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: G3.5 Expansion Pack Wishlist

ORIGINAL: samolot

Hi everyone,

This post is aimed at G3.5 users who would like to contribute ideas to future Expansion packs. Once this thread dies down, i will forward this in an email to Knife Edge and see what they could do. Also, im very interested in ideas other people have. Limit 21 "Expansions" per pack, anything from photofields to 3D Scenery's to Helis to Airplanes.

Here is my list:

Multiplex Twinstar
Multiplex AcroMaster
Multiplex Cularis
Multiplex FunJet
GWS P-38
GWS Me-262
Giant Scale Gliders such as: DG-1000, Duo Discus, and ASW-28
Enable Float Flying: Make a "Lake scenery" with water graphics + Seawind Amphibian + Options to add floats to other planes in your G3.5 collection.
Kangke Waco
Wizard Flying Hydro Kit (http://www.hobby-lobby.com/wizard.htm)
Powercat Turbine Helicopter (http://www.variocanada.com/product_i...oducts_id=2672)
Hangar 9 Cap 232 1/3 scale
3 Different Photofields of any kind (i really dont know)

oh boy i though i had alot of ideas, but it all ran out.... pitch in your ideas!!!

Thanks!

Samolot

I really wish it had the Hangar 9 Arrow 40 because that is what I am going to use as a trainer and wish I could fly that in G3.5.

I bet a common request is whatever trainer a person chooses, maybe they should do an entire expansion pack of trainers. It could add all of the popular trainers and some features for beginners. Or maybe just an add-on could just add the planes, if nobody can think of any new features that might help beginners that would warrant a whole expansion pack. It would also put them all in one product, so that the experienced pilots don't have to get trainers in the other add-ons and expansions. The experienced pilots could still buy the trainers if they want them. I imagine that one of the things this software is most used for is new pilots learning to fly trainers, so an add-on or expansion pack that added most of the most popular trainers all in one product might be a really good idea.