RCU Forums - View Single Post - Blade CP vs 400 & T-rex: Basic Info Please
Old 10-19-2007, 08:43 PM
J-MICHAEL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Blade CP vs 400 & T-rex: Basic Info Please

The 400 would be a good heli from what I've researched for a first set-up for somebody...Radio, all the goodies....But remember, a new product, which might find it troublesome to acquire parts for a bit... I like the TREX 450 SA as a starting out TREX rather than say the V2 version because the SA has a aluminum frame instead of the lighter carbon fiber....So might hold up better in a crash, in starting out...And adds weight for stability, as I won't be doing no 3-D, or inverted maneuvers...I'll get the better version later, and learn on this SA...Also there's less to assemble. as the SE V2, you have to go and do the whole assembly and such..Which can be good, because it familiarizes yourself better with it...And the SE v2 comes with the aluminum head, where as the SA doesn't...(Bry Got the Se V2 version) Top of the line if ya ask me...My dad has the electric TREX 600, and I'll let ya know how that is when I get down to Cali in 5 days...(53") main rotor blades, so kind of to big if it was me starting out, but I guess It's pretty solid, being bigger..Plus I don't want to die, on a malfunction...! ..Lol..