RCU Forums - View Single Post - Blade CP vs 400 & T-rex: Basic Info Please
Old 10-20-2007, 12:18 AM
J-MICHAEL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Blade CP vs 400 & T-rex: Basic Info Please

Wolf: I'am not familiar with the differences between the Dx-6/DX-7...But I do definately know you'd get more bang for your buck with the 400 rather than the CP or CPP...Remember, I'am still in a learning curve with these bigger heli's...I gain most of my knowledge from reading more than one should in these forums...I'am only a few months away from reading the whole WEEEEEE....CP thread...Call me sick, but I'am determined...The guys in that forum are your best bet for knowledge...There a very tight bunch and are close together as the "BAND OF BROTHERS" They have fleets of heli's of all kinds and I swear know everything...They've taught me a lot through open arms, and are all older gents with lots of wisdom...ArrowNaughtic/CrashCrash/Choppersrule/Lookyj/Barrick/Wnuk/Theradioflyer/Atzanik/Cltmte/Mrassm/Noguy....There the "regulars" there. I'am only 37, and the "baby" of the group, the oldest is 70...Breeze through there and get a feel...They would know any questions that you would have. I catch them lurking to the open forum here once in awhile, ArrowNaughtic I see is always "snooping around" the other threads, as do a few others, They'll probably recognize your name as a regular here, and I know they would probably help ya with a lot of your questions...ArrowNaughtic is one especially that knows the CP's very well...He's a true fan at heart...If ya don't get the questions to your answers, please post there, you won't regret it...Although I'am sure ArrowNaughtic, Mrassm, Or ChoppersRule, Might get tempted to visit this thread...If it wasn't for these guys, I'd be lost in the water still....Post a question for kicks, you'll see...I couldn't say enough of how much I respect these guys and there talent/knowledge/wisdom with these heli's of any kind, and could never thank them enough...I wouldn't even gone and breezed through there if it wasn't one day a long time ago, that a guy came through here and was being an A--, to me and others, and Arrow came right up behind him and set him straight, and I just got lured to see what this group was that hangs over there, and Felt connected with them ever since...They share so much trust with one another, that they even send there heli's back and forth for advice/repairs and such...A tight nit group by far....Don't be shy, go for it, I think you'll respect there advice. Your a professional and mature gent who I do respect on here a lot, and I feel they would to as they sense your good ways....Just my 2 cents.. I'am so excited that your looking for another challenge with new frustrations...I will be for life, as you can probably tell..!...Lol.. Alright, have a good one... --- Jeff