RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Aquacraft gasser?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 08:21 PM
Grimracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Aquacraft gasser?

BB.. no skin dude.. Its all good.. the boat handles GREAT.. the motor is very good.. I have done LOTS of side by side with the zen and its up there.. Its nice as well that the boat is quiet..

All the hardware is either aluminum or stainless. I just really like the looks of black hardware and so we went that route.. It looks very classy.

What we wanted when we set out to design this boat was a VERY dependable good looking super boat. It is all that.. Easy to work on and adjust too.. it listens to your adjustments quite well.

I have some video here and will get that posted as soon as I get permission..

As a boat racer for the last 20 years and liking to keep things simple.. we elected to not use a clutch.. Its one last thing to break and all in all less weight.. (no pump too)..

ROCK ON

Grim

O yea.. the pictures posted on this thread are not all that hot.. the lighting is off or something.. Ron. . ya should have been at the show doing the pics and vid dude... that will learn ya for missing the show.. Better not miss the next one.. might be someting to see at the next one too.. NEVER KNOW MAN