RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Aquacraft gasser?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 08:20 PM
Grimracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Aquacraft gasser?

Grant ed.. you have a good point.. here is the issue..

The owners of Zen have sold the company. to be truthful we are not all that sure about the future of the zen.. we feel with a little more work we have a good start with Fuji. The 28 is a HUGE improvement over the 24 and we want to work with a company that will be here with us for a long time.

The aircraft engines are making good ground.. or would that be air.. Never the less..

Yea got to believe me when I say.. Aquacraft will not stop working at bringing the best RC boats to the people that enjoy this aspect of the hobby.. we are working very hard at this.. its my passion. Its what I love to do..

Me more then most understand that RC boating is a tuners game.. Speed is king and everybody wants to go fast and at a good price.. Me too.. maybe you do and maybe you dont.. not sure.. but if you know anything about product development every aspect is a trade off.. just like heat racing you have trade offs.. one race you have to setup for a short course and the next a full course.. then the wind is blowing.. you dont want to risk you best prop for these race conditions so you go for your number 2 prop.. You dealt your cards and now its time to show them... some times you win and some times you fold.. BUT.. what you do get is a clear vision of what you would do different and what you would change the next time... the Rio 51 is that boat... Honestly.. for the price and performance of an RTR… it’s a full house….

Hope you understand..

ROCK ON from your friends at AquaCraft

Thanks for your comments..

Grimracer