RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hanger 9 Aresti Garbage!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2002, 03:44 AM
Wart Hog
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hanger 9 Aresti Garbage!!!

Cuda,
My fuse sides seperated from all of the formers and the wing hold down plate was attached to one side only. It was a wild ride all the way in!
The Tech support at Horizon said there is no problem with the Aresti 40 except the fact that we don't know how to build them.

I have been building kits, scratch building and "assembling" ARFs for 15 years and it really rubs me wrong when some kid at Horizon Tech Support tells me I don't know what I'm doing.
Then on top of that, I read the post from SINFLY saying others have had the same problem as me and Horizon is telling me there is nothing wrong.
Seems to me Horizon should just suck it up and admit there is a problem, apologize and fix it instead of blaming the builders.

I have a few club members who have the Aresti 40's and were waiting to see what response I recieved from Horizon.
After my conversation with Horizon today, they are all taking them back and getting their money back.

I'm glad some people like Chris 100 are getting their money's worth out of this plane, but I can't afford to keep destroying engines, radios and hardware while Hanger 9 uses us as Lab Rats for their new designs!
Epoxy, props and CA cost money.
You are supposed to have the same number of landings as you have take offs, but this hasn't happened yet with this plane.
It's up to you Cuda, but I'll never own another one and after the way I have been treated by Horizon I am selling the rest of my Hanger 9 planes as well!!!