RCU Forums - View Single Post - new Arf Boomerang 14lb thrust
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 12:06 AM
highhorse
My Feedback: (2)

Received 93 Likes on 49 Posts
Default RE: new Arf Boomerang 14lb thrust

Well I can't speak for Alan or Patricia but it's obvious to me that you've never met either one. They are both VERY good people who are absolutely commited to providing you with a positive jet experience. They've both been pushing at 200% with the recent Elan release and may simply be worn out, on vacation, whatever.

Angus tried to do U a favor in warning U off of the Robarts, and 90% of the Boomer flyers of any size would agree. If it's so critical that U see a pic of the Robarts, why not check with...uh, ROBART?? Surely THEY have pics of their own gear? If Patricia and Alan don't have a pic of 'em its gonna be because almost no-one orders them.

Most Boomer vets will recommend that U get trailing links. Look into the Behotecs, Dreamworks (awesome one-stop-shopping), or Jet1a gear.

As far as you having been "left hanging"...? NO-ONE has worked harder to take care of their customers and you'll find that Patricia and Alan have a very loyal and supportive fan base as a result. I'm sorry your experience has led U so far to think otherwise but my two cents for U is that you're better off with the Boomer and it's supportive community than anywhere else. I think if U hang in there you'll eventually feel the same way.

Best of luck, let us know how U like it when you get in the air!!