RCU Forums - View Single Post - new Arf Boomerang 14lb thrust
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 02:06 PM
funflyerf4
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new Arf Boomerang 14lb thrust

Hello to all fellow Baby Boomer owners,I have been enjoying mine for 48 flights with trailing link struts from Dream works and they have been holding up great on my grass field.So much as this seems to be the only plane that I want to fly off the grass anymore.Any way I messed up on flight 49.I lost my sterring and damaged mine.I called one Sunday night to just hear what hours they were open I think it was about 9:00 pm but no answering machine,but it gets better who answers but Patrica.I told here I was sorry to desturb her at that hour and she took my order any way and sent out my repair parts asap.So here is where I need some help.I orderd 2 booms and one wing tip.I am having problems with everything lining up,the one boom does not seem to go on square.The top of the boom is flush with the center section but the bottom there is a gap about 1/16 so when I put the wing on it is the same.Any Ideas or soluitions?

Thanks Frank

I am flying mine with a Ram 500 now but I just recieved my new Jet cat P-70 I cant wait to swap it over to the P-70.I want to fly it first with the 500 to make sure all is ok.