RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tam's T-45 Hawk delivery via planes, trains and automobiles
Old 12-02-2007, 02:12 PM
BlackCloud
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tam's T-45 Hawk delivery via planes, trains and automobiles

Well, its been a week since I hauled back a T-45 Hawk for Glen from Tam's shop. I had another trip out to visit and I found out earlier in the week that Glen's accessory package and pipe were ready to be shipped. Since I was heading back out there I checked with Glen and Tam and figured it would be quicker for Glen to get the parts if I brought them back with me because of shipping this time of year.
So once again I find myself be the T-45 Hawk courier from West coast to East coast.
Thia time it was a lot easier with a smaller box I could carry with me through security.
Just for kicks I decided to take some more photos of the rest of Glen's Hawk's journey from coast to coast.
First up is Tam putting the box into his giant truck for me to take back since he was dropping me off at the local train station.
Next myself and the box pretty much had the whole train car to ourselves.
Security was a bit busy as usual so not enough time there to get a photo of it on the conveyor belt for the x-ray machine but it would have been a good photo.......last thing you want to do is hold up that line or you will get an earful.
The beginning we just started out and a beautiful moonrise as we headed Eastbound but that photo didn't come out for lack of light.
As we approached Fort Lauderdale the sun was just beginning to rise.
Some of the goodies in the box.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr49543.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	816911   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xt59881.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	816912   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ty66670.jpg
Views:	11