RCU Forums - View Single Post - what r u getting for ur RC for xmas
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 01:25 AM
discgolfer72

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: what r u getting for ur RC for xmas

ORIGINAL: ttoks

owning the PS3 says different for me, meh my opinion differs from yours, gotta keep in mind in games support though that the 360 has 9 moths or so on the ps3 for games development, and all the big titles are staying on (gran turismo 5 alone is a good enough reason to bu a PS3 in my opinions, resident evil 5, GTA4) i admit the online content isn't as good as the 360, but as a whole system i'm happy with it, and i've spent probably 300 hours at one of my mates places playing his 360 since it came out lol.

my goals have changed i will be getting a 360 for chrissy (just sold one of the PS3's (no idea why dad got two in the first place..)) and theres a TV free to put it on now so i think it's a goer, it hink i'll get it just after though, around chrissy everything go's up, afterwards it all go's back down

if u do a little research the graffix gpu in the first xbox is actuall equal to the one in the ps3 the 360 blows it out of the water and the wii is on top for graffix gpu but the wii games out to date are still not able to ultize the gpu to its full capaticy

but on to the real topic here ive already gotten my rc cars their christmas present a big brother
now all my elect st's have someone to look up to my new revo

and if i can sell another computer soon ill also be getting a mamba max for one of my vintage rc10's
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge94563.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	823331