RCU Forums - View Single Post - what r u getting for ur RC for xmas
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 02:36 AM
discgolfer72

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: what r u getting for ur RC for xmas

ORIGINAL: ttoks

the graphics on my TV are exactly the same (my TV being a 42 inch 1020P LCD), and the graphics of my first gen X box are very similar to my PS2, so dunno where you get that from, numbers mean one thing but the first gen x box doesn't stand anywhere near the PS3, and the 360 doesn't have any gains on it, the ONLY difference in terms of performance i've seen between the 360 and PS3 are the game, same game on each different system provides exactly the same game play.

anyways i just bought myself an electric heli for chrissy, should be a nice challenge.
i build pc's and know quite a bit about gpu quality look on the gpu specs on various sites of the systems and u can see that the wii has the best gpu then 360 then ps3
just because te games look the same does not mean that the systems are equal as newer game coding evolves u will see that some games will only be able to be played on certian systems due to the fact that the gpu can not encode the graffix at fast enoug rates to obtain qualit fps(frames per second)

the ps3's gpu is the same gpu as the 1st gen xbox but with double the pixle pipe line
but agian this is way off topic for this site and probaly would be best to be moved over to pcpitstops forums to discuss the way gpus work and the diffrent encoding types