RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ghost in My TANK !!!
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 06:06 PM
bravo_2_zero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ghost in My TANK !!!

I just fetched the 2 German tanks down that are Christmas gifts to charge the batteries before they get wrapped up. I charged the tiger up and gave it 2min spin around the room to see if it's all OK then packed it away.
Then i get the Panzer out and do the same. Now after charging i placed the battery in it and gave it a run around the same.

Now .... sat reading this forum and the Panzer started to move by itself !!!!! the handset is turned off, the antenna is removed and the thing is spinning around the house in a controlled manner. It's proper going around objects as i type without any controllers in the house being turned on.

What is going on !!!!!

It only doing it when the tank reaches a certain point in the house then it spins a 180 and starts shooting BB's like the pre-program button is selected. Then it's drives about 10ft towards the middle of the room and turns off and sits idle.

Am i haunted or is this common, oh BTW I've tried it on all 3 frequencies on the tank and all give same result when it drives to the same point in the living room