RCU Forums - View Single Post - Flybar is out, what do I do?
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Gittle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Flybar is out, what do I do?

Good Morning Paul;
The Flybar is easy just use your eyes and view across the paddles (eye level) from one end of the flybar to the other with the flybar level. Looking from the side you can see if the is any angle in the paddles you want them to be flat (no angle) on both. Just look at them and if they are off just give them a little twist in the direction you need to make them equal.

Ok the pitch thing may be one of your knobs maybe the hover pitch knob. I don't know if it is on the left or right. I don't have the stock transmitter but, I do believe the pitch knob shifts the pitch curve up and down through the throttle spectrum. If this is the case then turn it down a little and see if it helps. Sounds like you have too much pitch at hover and (full stick). Now if you turn it down and don't get much response then try turning up the throttle knob just a bit to give it a little more head speed from the motor (the other knob).

Have you changed the length of the push rods from the swash plate to the flybar control frame? If so your pitch settings may be off. If not the knobs should correct any problem. Give this a try and see what goes. Gittle[sm=thumbs_up.gif]