RCU Forums - View Single Post - Xtreme Boom Tail Motor on CX2
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 11:55 PM
Da Man1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Xtreme Boom Tail Motor on CX2

TAKE INFO AT OWN RISK

hey,

Hey i have no clue but i know a few things.
Well on the blade cx2 you have 2 sets of blade. They spin oppisite of each other. When you want the nose to go left 1 set of blades slow down and it turns. Same with the other direction but the other set of blades slow down. Well, what if you took the proportional mix clockwise or counter clockwise and hooked up the tail rotor to the set of blades that is spinning slower. I dont know how you do that. That in theory should make the tail rotor spin and compinsate for the slower blade spin on the set of blades. I know that each set of blades is set up to a seperate motor and if you conected it somehow to that mabye you could have power. Im guessing on that. Well then if you want to turn the nose to the right you would just in theory put the throttle stick to the right and the tail should either slow down or speed up depending on what set of blades you put the tail rotor to.

Well idk how much that helped you. You may want to consult your LHS for more info on this. I would also ask some major heckidocter people for more info.

Sorry if i am completly wrong. Im just a teen who is a newb and is new to heli's so plz feel free not to take my advise.

P.S. i am not responsible to any damage to your house, family or heli due to the info i have givin.