RCU Forums - View Single Post - A new year and a new AMA Forum.
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Kanain
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A new year and a new AMA Forum.

As my post count would reflect, I do not often post in this or other forums. I have ONLY posted or replied when I had a strong enough conviction or could no longer stand the direction things were taking. Any who know of my forum activities will know that I have always tried to be fair and objective and have often been praised for my posts.

That said - I MUST also ring in with my appreciation for Ken's attempt to bring the AMA forum back to its positive roots. I use the word positive, because I am intelligent enough to know that civil discussion, debate, or even argument can produce POSITIVE results. I am not one that believes, "can't we all just get along" is properly understood or projected. In reality - no we can't. It is our differences that make us individuals and our individuality that allows us to grow - as individuals and as a society. It is our tolerance, understanding, and respect that make us true human beings. It is our right and ability to disagree that produces change.

The AMA is not one person, one face, or one voice. AMA is represented by EACH and EVER one of its members - whether they post here or not.

KEN - good luck, I sincerely hope this succeeds. If it does, my post count might even break 1000 someday and I will no longer hesitate to direct new hearts and minds to this forum.

-K