RCU Forums - View Single Post - RGX Tutorials Advanced Class
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 01:59 AM
RGX Blade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RGX Tutorials Advanced Class

well Judging from the last post i would hope many would not be discouraged from bad advice...
in all the years of painting i can tell there a Novice in there work and thats ok...
we all have to start someplace, and there is always someone better than those...the good thing is i do not have to prove myself? proof is in all the painting i have done over the years..
the photo shop thing wow what a nut??? this is directed at team Bafoon ??it's called wanting the pic to look nice?? didn't you ever want a pic to look nice?
your always welcome to come to any of my shops? i'll give ya a ride in my 100K mercedes if ya like if it makes you feel better?
the point i do this is to give back to those wanting to learn?
if your Jelious of peoples "Success" and helping those to aid in there endevor? i would suggest you take up another why of making a point?
now to aid in his Questions:
he asked?
If Parma paints are so bad, why is there a bottle of Faskolor in your pic? (the pink one with the label turned around)

well i never siad it is "Terrible" it "Sucks" it's "Lame Paint"
i suggested to those needing to save a few here and there if Using "AutoAir" you can save some
and why is it turned around?
because Mr. Mystery i was trying to show it's only 2oz. as compared to AutoAir's 4oz. ?????????
as for shooting them again there's where "Experiance comes in" if you like for you i can show you how?
since you do not know how to shoot water based paints? i bet your one of those that say its the best to use "Windex" to thin them!!
ever heard of reducer for the paints?
i use when called for series 4004 for most of the 4600 series paints when needed or called for...
for the adhesion promoter if you recall i am not sure many would like to drop hundreds of dollars here and there for most of the products i would use for choppers and show cars helmets and the such...

keep in mind were talking "R/C Cars" this is a hobby? if someone wants to drop thousands of dollars in hardware and products related for this kind of "Work" by all means it makes everything easier??? but even when shopping for a car? if you can get the same Dodge truck, or Mini van, or Honda or what ever? for a few thousand less, you get it there? why pay hundreds more??????

HOWEVER Buldog works quite well, if you do not follow the directions you'll have the problems you encounter or you wouldn't have complained.
as well i am not sure most that will paint there own bodies, will opt to spend 40 or 50 dollars for a different adhesion promoter
as 7.50 to 8.00 is a bit more acceptable...????????? you really should do the math ?????
but again if you like to spend more for getting less? hey thats ok too?? i do not care how or where everyone spends there money?
I just recommend what you can get for less

as well with here's that key word "Experinace"
when useing a biger airgun (when you know how to use them) unlike how i am sure you have used them?
you do not get runs and drips everywhere?
then again if "YOU Knew How" it wont be a problem????????

as for a book i bought on Ebay???
never have...??? when the heck did i ever buy a book on Ebay???
bought a few Guitars (59 les paul and a few upper end Jacksons) and r/c parts from time to time? when i ran a Kyosho?
(that was awhile back!) but no books...??? need to update your info???? (good Grief)

HOWEVER did get some good advice from Crag and Dave and Terry hill as well hang with Vince G from Canada dude is really cool too! and Blake Mculley (crossed Eyed)...among other that have helped me over the years..
there really good guys i recommend if at Coast Airbrush in Orange county talk to them there really cool......
Oh, and do tell them "BLADE" sent ya....they be glad......
for sure ask for Dave he is really a great guy! and if you have "Any Questions" he'll hang with you till your happy with the answers,
he can really help...

Names??
no need to switch sites? or names...???
"I AM Right Here, know my name know what i am and where i am as they say
i am still trying to figure out what kind of "Negitive Individual you are"??
nust'a hurt ya real bad in some past life or something???

i am trying to help maybe try and shoot some tips a few tricks that could help others??
i have no problem standing toe toe with anyone??? and showing them what i have done and can do?

and if we have to know...
ok everyone "Baby Baby" needs to know why Uncle Blade changed sites?
well it all started out as an Automotive deal...then i got together with 3 other guys (Talented i might add) that wanted to try other things?
but started way before then,1978' but i wont bore everyone with that...Ahhh yes the Guitar years...but that was a different time when i was painting Guitars and Drums, and in a "Comercialy Known Band" since retireing from Music in 1995
(hey 17 years is a long time to be away from friends framly and not being around too often) but did get an offer 2 weeks ago to go back in the studio ? Humm???
anyways LOL
i said i guess?? try it...so they ran with it with my consent to try "RGX Racing" since i had it Incorporated i told them if you can keep it up??
and they decided to do bodies? i said sure?? and 250,000 units world wide i guess we helped many ??
i sure did not do it for the money?? cause we used give a grip away all the time?
which brings me to the "Charity Work" i do do all the time...which is probally more than you have ever offered to anyone???
so does that help "Widdle Wady Wabby"......???
if not i have a whole can for ya......???? (good grief)
"For the record as well" I do not "WORK" for Iwata...???? that is a different deal...

as for my pics???
ya know i have a talent you can never take away?
i can copy just about any pic?? just from looking at it, and be able to paint it? if someone can not afford something they come to me and ask, hey Blade,can you replicate this? trust me being able to replicate most R/C paint jobs does not help my better talents,but customers like something i'll paint it for them, even my own paint scheme, if they like it i will paint it for them??
and
i will tell them if i can or can not...but i have a GOD given talent i am just beginning to realize...and am pround of it...over 30 years worth, probally longer than you have been Alive???? gee 30 years i think i have picked up a tip or 2?
but i am still amazed and "Learning all the time! it's great!!

obivously you think you know me and have seen me...
judging by your statments your pretty Jelious of me???
not sure why?? as for cheating well i am not sure what you base this from??? life has been good to me??
and though some have claimed i have ripped them off? i have always told them i would do what it takes to rectify what ever had happened to them?
99% of the time wasn't even by my doing?? but i went the extra mile to find out why??
if you dont like me cool.....there are 6 billion others that do....lost of people on this planet...
well you know what they say?

"Your Misery Loves Company"

post what ya like say what you will......
but remember what i have you can never take away, and that is "TALENT" and A Genuine "Honesty" for those in need...
let me ask, have you ever given your time to help sick kids?
have you ever given your time to help those in need of food, or clothing? have you ever donated your time to anyone just because they needed help??
how bout at the track?? have you ever just helped anyone just because???
i always did and will continue to do so? if anyone at the tracks i Frequent need help i'll help?? heck a few weeks ago i gave away a motor..??? just because...??? i am still not even sure why?? i just did??? they had some motor problems? they were starting out in 1/8 scale buggy so i gave them a motor...???

so again for all those probally reading this there is a great example of how over the years we put up with the likes of those wanting to try and discourage "You" the Consumer to not do it your self...
remeber you can...do not people like this tell you you can't because you can...!!!
and to go one step father anyone that wants if there in the Riverside area...i give a free class....and can show you how you can do it yourself....
and anyone want a free body? i'll give away 10 come on by... just because.
(we do not make them anymore,but we get them all the time)

and hey there , and since you have tried to slander me all over the place? how bout we all know who you are??

now now dont be shy and come out from behind the screen???

everyone knows me if you have seen me at the tracks...can't miss me!!!
(or Automotive World)
com'on... were all dying to know??

are you one of those bitter racers that could never beat me because i was talented in the racing 1/10 scales too?
was funny i used to go through that all the time LOL...

here is the funny thing i would let them drive my cars?? and i would drive theres and theres were way better than mine!!!
and would beat them twice as bad !!! was crazy!!!
so i went to 1/8 scale and people still say i cheat??? LOL....but that usually those that do not like me???
but how the hell do you cheat in 1/8 scale????
I bet our Mistery Guest does !!.......LOL...

so do tell were all dying to know...
in the mean time i'll help those in need of the advice....