RCU Forums - View Single Post - THE GREATEST AFTERSHOCK THREAD EVER!!!!!
Old 01-13-2008, 01:56 AM
dapro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THE GREATEST AFTERSHOCK THREAD EVER!!!!!

Evad1:
here is a link to the savage [link=http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFXU7&P=ML]clutch shoes[/link], springs included

Also with any chrome rim, the bling will flake from use...I gave up on pretty rims and started purchasing white rims, then dye them your choice...its very easy and the color lasts.

Terry12:
Alum shoes are twice the price if not more, and require you too keep the burrs cleaned out, you have to re groove the spring channel to prevent the spring from hitting the CB....Alum shoes also wear down the inside of the CB, so you have to replace it after a while...
This is my experience talking, now I do use a alum clutch setup if I race on a very dusty track..I personally think it helps....though I don't do it very often...

I only buy McCoy or Dynamite(McCoy) Plugs, 8 is Med and 9 is Cold....I can run forever on one plug, and I am talking a long time...I've been thru OS like crazy and they suck(Personal Opinion)

I truely like Trinity Monster HP 30%, then Byron 30%, then Blue Thunder Race 30%....Monster HP is my Fav, and I run alot of it...